Friday, October 31, 2008

YIKES! It's been a while...

Life here in the Barber house lately has been so wildly wonderful that I haven't even had time to post any of it!! So, instead of posting individual things, I've just compiled a bulleted list (that any "Darin Carr" type man would appreciate)-

* We rented our house out for furniture market this year which in total took about 2 1/2 weeks of our lives ... We were actually out of the house for 10 days but, took several days in advance cleaning and preparing and then several days afterwards getting things back to normal-
* During that time, I took the boys to my parent's house at the beach. My grandma came along to help with the boys and Matt was able to drive down and join us for the weekend. We had a great time! I could totally post a whole entry about just that (and maybe should...) I could also devote an entire page to how awesome my grandma is and how truly blessed I feel to be able to have such a relationship with my grandma as an adult ( I think I will...)!
* Jaxon is playing Upward Flag Football and loving it! I'm not particularly crazy about standing outside freezing during practices and games but, I guess that comes with the territory and this mother of 3 boys is going to have to toughen up some! I'll try to post some pics of that soon!
* Jones is officially allergic to peanuts. BUMMER! We've suspected this to be true for a while but, now it has been confirmed by a trip to the allergist and several back "scratches." Just FYI to all who are reading this - Don't give my kid peanut butter! And, I guess this means that I will have to confiscate any candy containing peanut butter from his trick or treat bag this year. HMM... wonder what I can do with it?? YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait we are here to tell you to put the candy down Holli...remember your post below!

~Jenn from Millis!